FREELANCE WRITING, EDITING & MANUSCRIPT ASSESSMENT
I am available for a variety of freelance writing and editing services: content writing for print and web, proofreading, copy editing, grant writing and consulting, literary manuscript assessment (both poetry and fiction) and more.
My freelance non-fiction and reviews have been published in Now Magazine, eye weekly, The National Post, Women’s Post, This Magazine and more.
I’ve done freelance work for small businesses, large corporations, travel companies, the automotive sector, newspapers, artists, actors, playwrights, musicians and not-for-profit-organizations, among others. I’ve done writing and editorial work in staff jobs too, such as at the University of Toronto.
I am available to:
- write and/or edit your company’s web content
- write and/or edit your company or organization’s newsletter (print or electronic)
- write and/or edit brochure or other marketing copy
- write and/or edit your festival application, press kit, funding proposal, mission statement, annual report, artist statement, and more
- consult on grant writing for individuals or organizations – I’ve both received arts grants and served on a jury to assess projects at the national level
- help push your literary manuscript – poetry or fiction – to its fullest potential before you submit it to publishers or agencies
- and much more
Send me a message describing what you need done, and I’ll send you a free estimate of price and timeline. My fees are reasonable and turn-around time quick. No job too big or too small for this friendly, industry-savvy professional.
I am currently taking on manuscript evaluation work. If you have a fiction, poetry or non-fiction manuscript in need of a fresh, professional eye, contact me for details and rates.
Comments from clients: